Sunday, January 15, 2012

The beginning.

Two years ago my husband and I bought primer and a few white test pots.  Earlier in the year we had purchased our first house and so we decided that a great summer project would be to strip and repaint all the trim in the house. 

I got pregnant.

The primer and white test pots remain untouched.

Over the last couple of years we have done a few basic things - replaced the oven, added a dishwasher and heat pump and finally had the dryer wall mounted.  But we have otherwise not done a single thing to maintain or even improve the house.  It doesn't help that neither of us is particularly keen on interior design.  Between us we have no eye for colour.  I am kind of a just get things done kind of person, my husband is the one to slow me down and get things done properly.

I'd like to record the changes we make because I'd love to have a before and after, and also a blog is an easy way to share the changes with those who are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment